WHAT can be returned?
Are all your products returnable or do some restrictions apply?
Every Speaker is tested prior to being sold and known to work, that is not to say that things cant be faulty.
- If your speaker arrives broken/damaged in any way please provide pictures of the packaging and the product damaged via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject broken delivery.
- DOA: Dead on arrival. Given every speaker is tested before leaving we will look for you to return the product for testing before any funds or replacements can be made
- Any other versions of faulty items will need to be discussed.
What we will not refund or exchange
- If you don't like the sound of the speaker or similar reasons so please choose carefully.
- Why? The sound is of every amp is different and therefore speakers may sound different with every amp. In addition, speakers take time to wear in. Traditionally you need to play your amp for quite a while until the speaker frees up a bit. Often people will use tone generators and run these through their amps to loosen up the speakers.
When do items need to be returned by?
Items need to return as soon as possible if agreed by The Speaker Factory that a return is required
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
All items must be sent to the address supplied once an agreement has been reached to send the product back, not complying with this may lead to a delay or no refund if lost as we will not refund for items we have not received back
HOW do customers return items?
Return items must be packed with the utmost of care, often the box and packaging you received your item is ideal however you will need to wrap and address accordingly
SHIPPING for returns?
All items are returned at your cost and The Speaker Factory will look to credit your postage if the item is faulty
CREDIT for returns?
Credit, if applied will be available on the website via code which will be passed to you.
Instore return option?
We can accept site visits and therefore accept direct returns if booked in advance however testing will be completed at a separate time.
Do you have any question?
Mon - Fri: 8:00 - 17:00