The ET65's creamy lows blend with tight midrange and sparkling highs for some of the best tones ever created. This speaker is for classic rock, country, and blues. Upgrade from your Celestion™ G12-65.
Possibly the best WGS speaker combination we can recommend is the ET65 paired with a Veteran 30™. Your cabinet will sound more full and colourful than you ever imagined. If you are putting together a 4x12 cab, we suggest either an "X" pattern or the ET65's on top of the Veteran 30's.
- Resonant Frequency (Fs): 98.69 Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 8.05 Ohm
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.35 mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 5.38
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 1.10
- Total Q (Qts): 0.91
- Compliance Equiv. Vol. (Vas): 16.75 cu ft
- Mech. Compliance of Susp. (Cms): 0.09 mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 11.58 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (Mms): 29.51 grams
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 366.10 cm squared
- Sound Pressure Level (spl): 99.45 db
Do you have any question?
+61 457 205 573
Mon - Fri: 8:00 - 17:00
- +61 457 205 573