WGS G12C/S 12" 75 WATTS American Vintage Guitar Speaker
If you are looking for a speaker with a classic American vibe, but need a smoother more soulful top end, look no further than the WGS G12C/S. This is based on our popular G12C, but with a smooth cone, felt dust cap and just the right amount of edge treatment. This speaker works great in amps where you are going for that big American clean but just need it a little softer up top. With it's touch-sensitive response and ability to take pedals extremely well, the G12C/S has become one of the most lauded in our American Vintage line.
- Resonant Frequency (Fs): 95.68 Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 7.47 Ohm
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.28 mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 14.56
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.73
- Total Q (Qts): 0.69
- Compliance Equiv. Vol. (Vas): 19.70 cu ft
- Mech. Compliance of Susp. (Cms): 0.10 mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 12.83 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (Mms): 26.70 grams
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 366.10 cm squared
- Sound Pressure Level (spl): 99.54 db
Do you have any question?
Mon - Fri: 8:00 - 17:00