The ET10 is the 10” version of one of our most popular speakers: the ET65. The ET10 boasts a tone reminiscent of its 12” counterpart, but with a bit more of a pronounced midrange. The low end from this 10 is surprisingly heady but remains tight in all situations. Top it off with a smooth but articulate top end, and you have one of the most highly anticipated ten-inch speakers to date.
- Resonant Frequency (Fs): 113.32 Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 6.626 Ohm
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.16 mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 6.72
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.72
- Total Q (Qts): 0.65
- Compliance Equiv. Vol. (Vas): 17.06 cu ft
- Mech. Compliance of Susp. (Cms): 0.11 mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 10.63 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (Mms): 17.25 grams
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 324.29 cm squared
- Sound Pressure Level (spl): 100.17 db
Do you have any question?
Mon - Fri: 8:00 - 17:00