The ET90 is our latest addition to the ET65 lineage. Taking its core sound from the ET65, the ET90 gives you more all the way around. We went to larger motor and a beefier voice coil on this model. The result is more headroom, more power handling and a bigger feel. If you've been looking for classic British tone with an "open" feel and a lot of power, the ET90 is your new favourite.
- Resonant Frequency (Fs): 100.14 Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 8.04 Ohm
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.33 mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 6.08
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.78
- Total Q (Qts): 0.69
- Compliance Equiv. Vol. (Vas): 16.03 cu ft
- Mech. Compliance of Susp. (Cms): 0.08 mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 13.95 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (Mms): 29.95 grams
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 366.10 cm squared
- Sound Pressure Level (spl): 99.94 db
Do you have any question?
Mon - Fri: 8:00 - 17:00