Eminence Eminator 2012
12" 200 Watt Sub Woofer
The Eminence Eminator 2010 10" subwoofer is the driver of choice for car audio enthusiasts looking for the best boom for the buck. Eminence engineers used their experience to develop a 10" speaker that produces deep, deep bass—a lot of it! The Eminator 2010 features a foam half-roll surround, copper voice coil/polyimide former, high-energy ferrite magnet, vented pole piece, and stamped steel frame.
• Recommended enclosure volume: sealed: 0.55-1.5 cu.ft., vented: 1.1-2.2 cu. ft.
Born from a heritage of quality, value, and reliability, the Eminator® Series from Eminence is a sound barrier breakthrough for car audio enthusiasts everywhere. The Eminator® Series is skillfully designed with the same pro audio engineering that has made Eminence the most trusted brand in the speaker industry for nearly half a century. Eminence built its reputation in the car audio category over the last 25 years by building speakers for some of the biggest names in the business, including Pyramid, Crunch, Earthquake, Lanzar, and Hifonics.
With seven unique models, no other car audio speaker line provides more performance and reliability for the price. From high-power midranges to chest-thumping subwoofers, the Eminator® Series offers serious sound for serious tone-lovers everywhere
- Nominal Diameter 12"
- Power Handling (RMS) 200 Watts
- Power Handling (max) 800 Watts
- Impedance4 ohms
- Frequency Response 35 to 300 Hz
- Sensitivity 91.3 dB 1W/1m
- Voice Coil Diameter 2"
- Magnet Weight 38 oz.
- Resonant Frequency (Fs) 41.85 Hz
- DC Resistance (Re) 3.57 ohms
- Voice Coil Inductance (Le) 1.71 mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms) 10.04
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes) 0.57
- Total Q (Qts) 0.54
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas) 2.3 ft.³
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms) 0.17 mm/N
- BL Product (BL) 11.83 Tm
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (Mms) 84.37g
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax) 5 mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd) 525.9 cm²
- Cone Material Coated Paper
- Surround Material Foam
- Voice Coil Wire Material Copper
- Voice Coil Former Kapton® / Polyimide
- Basket / Frame Material Steel
- Magnet Material Ferrite
- Overall Outside Diameter 12.3"
- Baffle Cutout Diameter 11"
- Depth 5.5"
- # Mounting Holes 8
- Sealed Volume 1.83 ft.³
- Sealed F 362 Hz
- Vented Volume 4.28 ft.³
- Vented F 330 Hz
- Weight 10.1 lbs.