WGS G8C 8" 20 watt American Vintage Guitar Speaker
The G8C ceramic speaker will breathe new life into your small combo. Boasting a fair amount of low end for an 8" speaker and balanced mids, this little monster puts out some serious sound. We personally love it with the Fender Champ. If you are looking for vintage tone with increased headroom and output in a small package, the G8C is your speaker.
- Basket Diameter - 8 3/16"
- Magnet Diameter - 3 1/4"
- Overall Depth - 3 1/2"
- Resonant Frequency (Fs): 148.07 Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 6.7 Ohm
- Coil Inductance (Le): 8 mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 9.6715
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.9538
- Total Q (Qts): 0.8682
- Compliance Equiv. Vol. (Vas): 0.257 cu ft
- Mech. Compliance of Susp. (Cms): 110.714 mm/N
- BL Product (BL): T-M
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (Mms): 10.4353 grams
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 214.0839 cm squared
- Sound Pressure Level (spl): 95.78 db
Do you have any question?
+61 457 205 573
Mon - Fri: 8:00 - 17:00
- +61 457 205 573